We got the call from the team at Higgen's Park Steam Museum to be a part of their open day celebrating a century of motoring. The brand new Hyundai IONIQ fully electric vehicle is the first "big manufacturer" electric vehicle available in NZ new for under $60,000. This seemed to be a natural fit. Check out a short video with Adam from Bowater Hyundai explaining some of the technology involved in the IONIQ.
Very busy day with the team from Bowater Hyundai at the Higgins Heritage Park with the IONIQ range of EV & Hybrid cars. A look back at 120 years of motoring also needs a look into the future.Posted by Bowater Motor Group on Sunday, 15 April 2018
Spring is the perfect time to think about getting everything ready for the summer. Tidy up the garden, plan the epic summer holiday. It is also the perfect time to get your vehicle serviced at Bowater Hyundai & Isuzu.
Imagine all the benefits of a small car combined with the rugged off road presence of a kiwi family wagon... Introducing the all new i20 Cross, the ideal driving partner for the urban explorer.
Inspired by the World Rally Championship (WRC), Hyundai’s favourite small car has been transformed from the ground up.
Featuring a strong, fluidic exterior design coupled with superior technology and an efficient engine, the all new i20 Cross is built to make every day an adventure.
More Articles ...
- High Low Fashion Weekend is coming to Bowater Hyundai
- Kiwi flier Hayden Paddon on podium in Poland with Hyundai in latest WRC round.
- Are you ready to rumble? The Fight for Victory gets underway at Bowater Hyundai and Isuzu and your invited.
- The new Hyundai Elantra has arrived at Bowater Hyundai and looks amazing.
- Hayden Paddon scores an epic win and makes NZ motorsport history