Bowater Toyota is looking for a new Parts & Service Advisor for our busy Motueka branch.
Update 27th August 2018: This position has now been filled
If communication is a specialty and you have the "drive" to work at the front desk of our busy, 7 TIME AWARD WINNING Parts & Service department have we got the opportunity for you!
Bowater Toyota has been crowned Toyota Dealer of the Year in 2014, 2015 & 2016 so you can have the confidence that you will be working alongside a motivated, professional and high achieving team. A great working culture exists and performance is rewarded in many ways. The Parts Dept have won their own awards within the Award Structure, coming out on top 7 times!!!
The Parts & Service Department of the Motueka Showroom is a busy place, frequented by both locals and visitors to the region alike. The role involves a nice mix of the processes of maintaining order and consistency within the Parts Department, as well as receiving and helping customers in making arrangements for the servicing of their vehicles.
You must have:
- Possess good communication skills & enjoy working towards pre-determined goals
- Have sound computer skills
- Experience within the industry is an advantage, although full training will be given
- Be motivated to succeed whilst providing the highest level of service to our customers
Come and join the team in the awesome town of Motueka!
We require all applicants to have a full and clean drivers license.
If you are keen to shift from another region, clever you for discovering how awesome the top of the south really is! Surrounded by National Parks and pristine ocean, this region is an outdoor paradise and the mountain bike tracks are some of the best in the whole world according to some. Hunting and fishing can be on your doorstep, and the summers in Motueka are the stuff childhood memories are built from!
Bowater's is a long established and well respected family based company. Our vast network can certainly make that transition a little easier, so think of this as a potential life changer made a little easier!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Full Job Description.
To promote and sell Genuine and Non Genuine parts in a professional and profitable manner.
Directly responsible to the Parts Manager Kieron Reilly.
To achieve customer satisfaction by having a thorough knowledge of parts merchandising and to maximise sales opportunities in a professional manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately identify customers parts requirements.
- Order, invoice and supply parts at correct prices.
- Use correct methods for ordering parts and processing suppliers invoices.
- Participate in monthly parts meetings.
- Clearly understand and use Company policies relating to purchasing.
- Clearly understand and correctly use Toyota (NZ) Ltd parts policies and procedures.
- Accept and carry out Kaizen (The art of Continuous Improvement) Philosophy as required.
- Process stock replenishment orders.
- Advise and deliver ordered and stock lines to internal and external customers.
- Beprofessional at all times when attending to both internal and external customers, either in person, or on the phone or via email.
- Undertake such other lawful tasks as directed by the Parts Manager or other authorised person to achieve the Primary Function of this position description.
- Assist with Service Reception duties.
- Possess necessary skills to maximise the customer experience and profit opportunities.