The Solly Family won a demonstrator weekend experience at the recent DOC & Toyota Kiwi Guardian's event at Tinline Camp in the Abel Tasman National Park. They opted to take a Toyota RAV4 away so they could get to some places there "normal" passenger car couldn't get them too. What an awesome time they had. They even sent in this report.
The latest Hilux launch that saw the model’s range expand to 21 variants late last year is making inroads with customers in the Light truck market.
The increasing strength of Light trucks, which now claims 21 percent of the market, (nine percent of which is 4x2), is showing no signs of slowing with the extensive Hilux range standing Toyota in good stead to meet demand.
With a more extensive 2WD range featuring the introduction of the Hilux PreRunner – a 2WD model with the high riding cab of a 4WD – the expanded range is not only meeting market demand but catering to fleet, company, business and private users alike.
“Until the new model arrived we didn’t have any double cab 2WD diesel autos in the Hilux range,” said Steve Prangnell, Toyota New Zealand’s General Manager of Sales.
“Our expanded range of 2WD’s, particularly the PreRunner SR5 model, has given our customers a broader range of fit-for-purpose options and we are starting to see strong demand with the 2WD PreRunner as a result,” said Mr Prangnell.
Bowater Toyota has a great opportunity for an experienced Accounts (Payable / Receivable) person to join the admin team based in Nelson. While this is a part time position (mornings preferred but negotiable), longer hours may be required during various times of the month to ensure deadlines are met.
We require strong numeracy skills and the ability to "untangle", "juggle" and occasionally work under pressure. The successful applicant will need to be in regular contact with our suppliers, customers and staff, to achieve the targets and goals set, always building positive relationships and adding to a good team environment.
You will be supported by a great admin team and likewise, be required to be a resource for them.
More Articles ...
- A better tomorrow starts today. Bowater Toyota walks the talk.
- Toyota celebrates 50 years in New Zealand
- Toyota announces 2015 dealership champions. The official press release.
- Bowater Toyota delighted to win 2015 Toyota Dealer of the Year.
- The Toyota Festival is coming to the South Island - registrations open
- If you love Chamber Music you need to come and see us Wednesday 17th Feb
- Meeting the new 2016 Toyota Prius with Adrien
- Toyota dealers cut power use – save over $125,000
- Toyota New Zealand is pleased to announce their commitment to the TVNZ home renovation hit series, Our First Home, for a second season.
- Auto Techs - are you looking to join a great team?