Permanent Day Shift Position.
Z Rutherford is on the lookout for someone to fill this position in our busy, central Nelson 24/7 Service Station located on Rutherford Street opposite McDonalds's.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a commitment to excellent customer service
- Previously had retail experience - this would be helpful
- Help to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Be honest and reliable
- Be a great communicator
- Be able to work varied hours
Update April 2017: This role has been filled.
As the region’s leading Automotive Franchise Dealer we run a series of busy service departments in Nelson, Richmond and Motueka.
Motueka is in a serious growth cycle, with new people moving to town and the High Street booming. There is an invogoration on the streets and a buzz in the air. The region is humming!
Motueka's close proximity to the world recognised Abel Tasman National Park, the amazing fly fishing and the regions easy access to world class resorts, pristine beaches, bush walks and mountain experiences make for a high flow through of tourists, and a new influx of destination lifestylers seeking a different kind of living environment.
Our Motueka branch is thriving and due to an internal promotion within the team, we now require the services of a new qualified auto technician to join the team.
Imagine all the benefits of a small car combined with the rugged off road presence of a kiwi family wagon... Introducing the all new i20 Cross, the ideal driving partner for the urban explorer.
Inspired by the World Rally Championship (WRC), Hyundai’s favourite small car has been transformed from the ground up.
Featuring a strong, fluidic exterior design coupled with superior technology and an efficient engine, the all new i20 Cross is built to make every day an adventure.
The Solly Family won a demonstrator weekend experience at the recent DOC & Toyota Kiwi Guardian's event at Tinline Camp in the Abel Tasman National Park. They opted to take a Toyota RAV4 away so they could get to some places there "normal" passenger car couldn't get them too. What an awesome time they had. They even sent in this report.
More Articles ...
- Lexus LC 500H – The revolutionary Hybrid
- Wolf in Sheep's Clothing named Sports Car of the Year
- High Low Fashion Weekend a runaway success
- High Low Fashion Weekend is coming to Bowater Hyundai
- Filling your tyres with Nitrogen can save you in the long run.
- Come and meet the new Honda Civic
- Kiwi flier Hayden Paddon on podium in Poland with Hyundai in latest WRC round.
- Are you ready to rumble? The Fight for Victory gets underway at Bowater Hyundai and Isuzu and your invited.
- Toyota Hilux now top selling 2WD ute in New Zealand
- The new Hyundai Elantra has arrived at Bowater Hyundai and looks amazing.