Leasing a new vehicle for your business may be one of the smartest business decisions you make. It's a great alternative to buying outright, and widely used by businesses as a cost-effective way of obtaining a vehicle without diverting valuable working capital. Nigel Last-Harris is your Fleet Vehicle point of contact at Bowater Toyota and can work with you to find the best option for your needs.
Nigel has been with Toyota in Nelson since the 80's and knows a thing or two about vehicles, leases and what works best for business. Right now you can lease a brand new Toyota Hilux SR Manual 2WD Pre runner on a Non Maintained Operating Lease for $299 plus GST per month. The term is for 36 months with an allowance for 45000 kms. Other specials are available on most 2WD and 4WD models, with fully maintained and non maintained Operating Lease options available, along with flexibility with kms. Don't need a workhorse like a Hilux? Ask about the Toyota Corolla or Yaris leases. Our current interest rates, default rates, credit fees, default fees and standard contract terms and conditions are available to you free of charge on request.
Permanent Day Shift Position.
Z Rutherford is on the lookout for someone to fill this position in our busy, central Nelson 24/7 Service Station located on Rutherford Street opposite McDonalds's.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a commitment to excellent customer service
- Previously had retail experience - this would be helpful
- Help to maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Be honest and reliable
- Be a great communicator
- Be able to work varied hours
Update April 2017: This role has been filled.
As the region’s leading Automotive Franchise Dealer we run a series of busy service departments in Nelson, Richmond and Motueka.
Motueka is in a serious growth cycle, with new people moving to town and the High Street booming. There is an invogoration on the streets and a buzz in the air. The region is humming!
Motueka's close proximity to the world recognised Abel Tasman National Park, the amazing fly fishing and the regions easy access to world class resorts, pristine beaches, bush walks and mountain experiences make for a high flow through of tourists, and a new influx of destination lifestylers seeking a different kind of living environment.
Our Motueka branch is thriving and due to an internal promotion within the team, we now require the services of a new qualified auto technician to join the team.
More Articles ...
- Introducing the all new Hyundai i20 Cross.
- The Solly family experience a new level of adventure with a Toyota RAV4
- Lexus LC 500H – The revolutionary Hybrid
- Wolf in Sheep's Clothing named Sports Car of the Year
- High Low Fashion Weekend a runaway success
- High Low Fashion Weekend is coming to Bowater Hyundai
- Filling your tyres with Nitrogen can save you in the long run.
- Come and meet the new Honda Civic
- Kiwi flier Hayden Paddon on podium in Poland with Hyundai in latest WRC round.
- Are you ready to rumble? The Fight for Victory gets underway at Bowater Hyundai and Isuzu and your invited.