Update: 1st September 2017: This position has now been filled.
The region's leading, and multi award winning, Automotive Franchise Dealer has a position that has just become available for a Service Advisor in our high-performing service team. Not only will your skills and expertise be well rewarded, you will also have the opportunity of further career development
The applicant will need to have experience, be self starting, and be highly motivated.
An excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful applicant, along with the opportunity to join a great team in a stimulating and supportive work environment. You will also enjoy the benefits that working for the Bowater Motor Group offers, such as access to ongoing and continued training, keeping you up to date with the latest automotive technology.
Key tasks for this role include:
- First line contact for our customers
- Determining and arranging customer service needs
- Administration skills at a high accurate level
- Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
- Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations
- Maintain the company's standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
- Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
- Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
- Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers' vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
- Oversee and participate in quality control.
- Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate.
The successful applicant must possess a strong eye for detail and the highest standard of numerical accuracy, fast and accurate data entry skills, and outstanding customer service skills. We pride ourselves on the relationship we have with our customers, and you'll be a key part of building that rapport. The ability to cope with pressure and meet deadlines is essential, as is organisation, motivation and the determination to succeed. You don't have to have come from a role within the automotive industry previously, but an appreciation of vehicles will certainly help you out!
In order to be considered for this role you will also need to possess the following:
- A can-do attitude
- A clean New Zealand Driver's License
- New Zealand residence
All Applicants will be treated in complete confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Contact the Service Manager Nick Collins for an interview