Bowater Toyota is expanding!
An opportunity now exists for several Automotive Technicians to join our friendly teams at Bowater Toyota in Nelson, Richmond and Motueka. Experience in a busy workshop is essential and Toyota or Japanese vehicle experience is preferred - however this is not essential as we are happy to provide training. What is REALLY important to us though is your exceptional ability to service vehicles, your positive attitude and your desire to learn! A WOF certification is preferred for this role but is not essential.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Previous experience as an Automotive Technician
- WOF certification (preferred but not essential)
- Exceptional communication skills
- A “can-do”, proactive attitude
- The ability to work well in a team
- To be able to work unsupervised
- A full New Zealand driver’s licence
For the successful candidate we offer:
- The support of a community minded and family focused business
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing professional training and development
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly, supportive team
- The ability to work for one of the world’s biggest and most respected automotive brands and the Toyota New Zealand Supreme Award winner.
About Bowater Toyota:
Toyota Dealer of the year in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and 2020 and 2021 Toyota New Zealand Supreme Award winner (the evolution of the Toyota Dealer of the Year Award), Bowater Toyota is part of the Bowater Motor Group, a family-owned company that has been in business since 1945. With franchises in Nelson, Richmond and Motueka we are renowned for providing our customers with exceptional service and have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the motoring industry.
Has this caught your interest?
For a confidential discussion about the role please do not hesitate to contact Tony Bowater directly on 0800269283.
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.