Based in Nelson, Bowater Toyota is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their friendly team. This role will focus specifically on our HR Processes and our Environment Management Systems, we have achieved Toitū Diamond Certification.
The role is full-time however we are happy to work with the successful candidate around the number of hours that suit them (ideally anywhere from 32 – 40 hours). We will work with the successful candidate to facilitate an immediate start date, or alternatively December or in January after Xmas holidays.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing weekly payroll for all Bowater Motor companies
- Preparing payroll reports
- Maintaining employee records
- Liaising with Department Managers and external recruitment providers regarding filling vacant positions
- Maintaining records and preparing reports in relation to our environment management systems
- Encouraging the uptake of environmental practices
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will be the type of person who is proactive, accurate and thrives on going the extra mile! The role offers loads of variety so the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at one time is a must. You will be an integral part of the team and your efficient nature will ensure that we continue to dot our i’s and cross our t’s in your areas of responsibility.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience as an Office Administrator/Manager
- Previous experience with Payroll software (MYOB advantageous but not essential)
- A positive, proactive attitude
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word and Excel essential)
- The ability to learn new systems quickly and easily
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- To be able to work autonomously
For the successful candidate we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Staff discounts (automotive, insurance)
- Flexible working
- Staff social events
- Use of equipment – trailers, marquee’s
- An excellent company culture
- We benefit from our sponsorship of numerous local organisations in many ways
- The ability to work for one of the world’s biggest and most respected automotive brands and the Toyota New Zealand Supreme Award winner.
Who are we?
Toyota Dealer of the year in 2014, 2015 and 2016 and 2020 Toyota New Zealand Supreme Award winner, Bowater Toyota is a family-owned company that has been in business since 1945. With franchises in Nelson, Richmond and Motueka they are renowned for providing their customers with exceptional service and have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the motoring industry.
If you are looking to work in a role that offers variety and for a company that values it’s team – then please apply online today by clicking on this link.
We would love to hear from you!