The Movember moustache growing experiment has ended, with those of the BMG team that participated creating some great efforts. The moustache choice has been as varied as those that have tried to grow them. The Movember opportunity to change it all up for a month has certainly been embraced by some team members, and has got us thinking already about next year.
Hats off to all of these great efforts. The slideshow below shows the moustaches at their end point on the 30th of Movember.
- Tom the showroom groomer from Bowater Toyota has got the handlebar sorted
- Barry from Bowater Toyota Parts Department, good effort?
- Aaron from the Bowater Toyota Sales team with Alloroc the Corolla Cat
- Mike from the Bowater Toyota Service Bay - this is not a Movember special, but an everyday look. Next year do we get him to go naked faced for the month?
- Craig from the Bowater Toyota Service Bay with a semi illegal goatee
- Andrew from the Bowaters Grooming Bay with a solid effort.
- Brian from the Bowaters Grooming bay with what has to be the winning stache in terms of volume
- Matt Enright, Sales Manager from Bowater Honda with a very 70's looking number. Book him Danno!
The feedback has been very positive, so next year we think we will do it all a little differently, and take the whole thing to the next level. We have got a great event planned, so watch this space, and remember to check back in 10.5 months time. When you say it like that it doesn't seem that far away!
The next stage of course is the return to normal, or the "killing of the moustache" as some have coined it. This leads nicely into a funny video about said "moustache murder".....