Bowater Toyota is looking for a new Parts & Service Advisor for our busy Motueka branch.
If communication is a specialty and you have the "drive" to work at the front desk of our busy, 7 TIME AWARD WINNING Parts & Service department have we got the opportunity for you!
Bowater Toyota has been crowned Toyota Dealer of the Year in 2014, 2015 & 2016 so you can have the confidence that you will be working alongside a motivated, professional and high achieving team. A great working culture exists and performance is rewarded in many ways. The Parts Dept have won their own awards within the Award Structure, coming out on top 7 times!!!
The Parts & Service Department of the Motueka Showroom is a busy place, frequented by both locals and visitors to the region alike. The role involves a nice mix of the processes of maintaining order and consistency within the Parts Department, as well as receiving and helping customers in making arrangements for the servicing of their vehicles.
Award winning Bowater Toyota is looking for a Permanent Part-time Receptionist to work Monday's to Friday's 8am – 12.20pm. This vacancy has occurred due to growth and our current receptionist is moving into another role within the company.
- Do you have an excellent telephone manner?
- Do you provide quality front line service?
- Do you want job stability and a friendly, supported team environment?
First impressions count, so being our front line reception person and first point of contact you always deliver a great greeting and the personalised service that helps turn customers into lifelong clients.
Many of us use the summer festive holidays to do a bit of reflection and contemplate the future. Make resolutions. Think about making changes. The Bowater Motor Group has got a range of vacancies coming online in the New Year which could well give you the fresh start you are seeking!
If you are looking at this from outside the Nelson and Tasman region, welcome; get inspired and think of this as an easy way into establishing yourself and your family into a new lifestyle. Bowater's have a wide and deep connection to so many different aspects of the community and can make the transition of moving into a new town a little less daunting. Now is the time to move - make the most of the summer and find out why so many visitors come to this part of the country on holiday!!!
Listed below are a range of jobs and links to where you can get in contact to find out more.
More Articles ...
- Fancy a career that begins with a summer working in Motueka? Bowater Toyota are looking.
- Getting busy this spring could be a little easier thanks to Bowater Hyundai & Isuzu.
- Bowater Toyota needs a new Service Advisor in the Richmond Service Department
- Z Bowater Motors helps plant native trees to line Coastal Highway near Mapua
- Bowater Toyota are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Management / TUNZ integration Specialist
- Leasing a new Toyota for your business is easier than you might think.
- Toyota announces 2016 dealership champions
- Z Rutherford is looking for a new team member for the Day Shift.
- Bowater Toyota needs a new auto tech in the Motueka Service Department
- Introducing the all new Hyundai i20 Cross.