Bowater Toyota are the region leading automotive dealer - not only topping the charts in sales but also winning the Toyota Dealer of the Year for 2014 - not an easy feat by any means!
Right now the busy service department are on the lookout for a qualified Motor Mechanic to join the tight knit team. The applicant will need to have experience, preferably be an AVI, and be highly motivated.
An excellent remuneration package is offered to the successful applicant, along with an opportunity to join a great team in a stimulating work environment; also enjoying the benefits and opportunities that working for the Bowater Motor Group offer.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
For an interview please contact:
Please note - this position has been filled. 10/02/2016
The Toyota Dream Car Art Contest is held annually by Toyota Motor Corporation (Japan) for children throughout the world to draw what they imagine the cars of the future to be like.
This year will be the 10th year the contest has been run and will involve around 80 countries worldwide. This is the second year that Toyota NZ has been involved and held a national contest as a preliminary for the World Contest. We will be sending our top 9 entries (3 from each age category) to the World contest for judging.
There are heaps of great prizes up for grabs alongside the amazing once in a lifetime trip prizes!
- NZ Contest | 3 Apple iPad minis for the best entries in the NZ contest (1 for each age category).
- World Contest |The Best Finalists from around the world will be invited to Japan for the award ceremony and a sight seeing along with two parents or guardians in August 2016. The top entries from New Zealand will be submitted to this competition.
- School Contest | The school, class or early childhood education centre that the child achieving first place in each age categories attends, will be awarded an Apple iPad Air.
The unrivalled ground clearing performance of the largest Toyota Land Cruiser has been met with a bold new design, cutting-edge technology and advanced safety features.
The reshaped grille, bumper, headlights and bonnet provide a dynamic look with improved posture. New LED tail light clusters complement the changes at the front.
In the cabin of the VX Limited, a new rear seat entertainment system with dual 11.6” monitors, which includes two infrared wireless headphones, allow users to tune into a different audio track or DVD sound from what the front seat occupants might be listening to.
The new Toyota Safety Sense package features in the Land Cruiser 200 for the first time consisting of the Pre-Crash Safety System, Pre-Crash Brake, automatic high beam headlamps, dynamic radar cruise control and lane keep assist. The Land Cruiser 200 also gains a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Emergency Stop Signal.
The engine now produces 200 kW and has an improved overall combined fuel consumption of 9.5 litres/100 kms. The addition of a diesel particulate filter has contributed to the Land Cruiser 200 achieving EURO 5 standard for emissions.
Backed by 60 years of development and rugged use around the world, the Land Cruiser 200 still has the go anywhere, do anything pedigree of its predecessors.
Utes made up 20 percent of the new vehicle market in 2014, making it the single most important model segment, with Toyota selling nearly 6,000 Hilux Utes.
2015 sales suggest that trend will continue.
“Toyota has a proud tradition of success in the Ute market,” said Steve Prangnell, Toyota New Zealand’s General Manager of Sales.
“We believe the all-new Hilux with its great range of new features and technology gives us the ammunition to regain the number one spot in 2016.”
Hilux will be available in four grades, S and SR, aimed at fleet, company and business users. The higher specification SR5 and SR5 Limited offer car and SUV like equipment features.
More Articles ...
- Excitement at Frankfurt as Toyota C-HR SUV to go into production
- Toyota invests $US 50 million in artificial intelligence research
- Hydrogen powered Toyota Mirai leads German WRC event
- Toyota continues support of Emirates Team New Zealand
- Toyota faces tough competition at Le Mans 24 Hours race
- The new 2015 Toyota Aurion remains a true all-rounder
- All new redesigned Toyota Camry range the best yet, and here in July!
- Fielday Specials across the range, on and off the paddock
- Toyota's new Fuel Cell masterpiece leads the NASCAR field
- Our award winning Parts and Accessories team are hiring. Are you the right part for the job?